BEPC Webinar: Deciphering Medicare Choices
As individuals approach the age of 65 and become eligible to enroll in Medicare, they are often confused about when to do it and in addition, surprised and overwhelmed by the choices available to them. Options are plentiful and understanding the differences between Parts A, B, C, and D and what they do and do not cover is important.
For those already enrolled in Medicare, reassessing previous choices on an annual basis, during Medicare Open Enrollment Season that begins on October 15, 2018 and ends on December 7, 2018 is critical to ensure individuals remain in the most appropriate plans.
In this webinar, Dianne Savastano, President of Healthassist helps you to:
• Realize when to enroll and when changes can be made once enrolled
• Understand what traditional Medicare covers and does not cover
• Learn the differences between Medicare Part A, B, C, D, and Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans
• Identify coverage preferences and know what all Medicare options will cost
• Make decisions if an individual remains employed after the age of 65
• Understand the Donut Hole
• Understand the implications for enrollment if an individual currently contributes to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
Having some knowledge of this important program is imperative, both for yourself and for those you interact with who are currently enrolled, or soon to be enrolled, in Medicare.
• Dianne Savastano, Founder and Principal of Healthassist View Bio