MARCH EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR
THE FAMILY DYNAMICS OF WEALTH
Presented by Tom Rogerson
Family Integrated Wealth Solutions
Families think they have it, advisors think they deliver it, most are wrong.
- What are wealthy families intentionally doing to solve this problem, and yet why are many of these actions ending up causing the problem?
- Building a lasting family legacy – Hint: It’s not about the money.
- Nurturing a healthier Family Culture, investing in the intangible family assets – and why it’s more important than tax planning.
- A Family and Entrepreneurial Mindset, if introduced and taught correctly, may be THE key to a multigenerational family Legacy.
- Does your family have healthy family governance? In our surveys of over 300 entrepreneurial families, the number one statement of highest importance and yet least achievement is, “We have a plan for a genuine transfer of leadership.”
- If family meetings are as critical as the studies are showing, why not endow the process with a FAST (Family Advancement Sustainability Trust).
- A 6-step process to achieve successful family culture, dynamics, governance, and legacy.Tom Rogerson is one the leading experts on the family dynamics of wealth. He has spoken around the world to leading families, business organizations and non-profits. He presents ground-breaking content in an exciting and interactive style.
About the Presenter:
Thomas C. Rogerson
GenLeg Co., Inc.
Creating Generational Legacy
As a recognized leader and pioneer in family governance throughout the world, Tom uses his “6 Steps to Healthy Family Governance,” to assist families with communication, philanthropic vision, legacy planning, succession, and education. Tom incorporates these critical issues into a client’s comprehensive wealth management plan, not only helping to prepare the money for the family, but to also prepare the family for the money. He brings more than three decades of experience to the wealth management industry where he has provided guidance and education to families, helping them transition significant capital, both financial and human, from one generation to the next.
Prior to starting his private practice Tom was with Wilmington Trust, bringing his wealth management expertise as both a speaker and motivator to not only families but to Wilmington’s client facing teams, helping them integrate Family Governance into the fabric of the client relationship, from introduction to full implementation. He created unique messaging utilizing both the Challenger Sale and the SPIN model to motivate prospects, centers of influence, clients, and internal teams towards his integrated approach in managing family wealth. Previously, Tom was Managing Director of Family Wealth Services for BNY Mellon, National Director of Estate Tax Planning with State Street Global Advisors in Boston, and Director of Financial and Estate Tax Planning with Coopers and Lybrand. He holds a bachelor’s in Economics from Ithaca College.
* Members - $30.00
* Non-Members - $50.00